Kate Tagged me for '6 Weird Things about Me." And while there are way more weird things about me than not, here are a few that come to mind:
1. I hate wearing socks, but if I don't, I sweat profusely. To compromise, if I am home, I will often wear my socks on only half of my feet. I pull them off to my arches and let the rest hang.
2. If I find a song that I really really like, I will listen to it on repeat for hours and not get tired of it.
3. I refuse to read, watch, or listen to the news, because I have no desire to know what is going on in the world. I realize that this makes me ignorant of my rights and surroundings, but ignorance is bliss.
4. When I eat, I eat in even portions, so that I am left with one bite of everything on my plate at the end of the meal. Then I eat the bites all at once, so I don't have to decide what flavor I am left with in my mouth last.
5. I like to lay on top of my fatty cat, Parker. Sometimes I run from far away and "jump" on top of her to lay on her. I call it "clobbering." It comforts me.
6. I have a hole in one of my molars that is the perfect size for a strawberry seed. Every single time I eat a strawberry, or even a piece of one, a seed gets lodged into the hole, and I have to use force to pick it out. It is like they know that hole is there, and it is filled with a comfy bed and a down comforter or something, cause they all wanna go there right off the bat.